To order prescriptions via Patient Access click below.
You will not be able to order ACUTE medication through this on-line facility
You can order medication in the following ways:
- ON-LINE - please contact reception to set this up initially
- BY POST - with a stamped addressed envelope if you want the paper prescription posted back to you
- BY FAX - on 01928 791988
- BY REQUEST BOX IN RECEPTION - either you, a friend, family member or carer can put a written request in the reception box. B-side of the prescription can be used or we have slips available in reception
You can order your medication up to 10 days before you run out.
You should expect most repeat medication items to be processed within 2 working days. Sometimes this may take longer if there have been any changes to your medication or your health or if you are due a review. Therefore, it is suggested that you request medication 10 days before you run out so that this can be discussed with you if needed.
You should expect the following items to be processed within 7 working days, to allow for the clinical checks to be completed on them:
- Any new medication
- Medication for which blood test monitoring is required
- Items that are not on repeat prescription
- Items for which a review is due
Emergency Medication Requests
We hope that you never need to run out of your medication, but if this occurs and you feel you may be unsafe to go without your medication, then please fill out an urgent request form (available from reception) and a clinician will assess your records that day.
PLEASE NOTE: This is only for emergencies and all requests are monitored