To order prescriptions via Patient Access click below.
You will not be able to order ACUTE medication through this on-line facility
You can order medication in the following ways:
- ON-LINE - please contact reception to set this up initially
- BY POST - with a stamped addressed envelope if you want the paper prescription posted back to you
- Whilst we are not able to invite our patients into the practice due to covid-19 outbreak we are able to take telephone request over the phone
You can order your medication up to 7 days before you run out.
You should expect most repeat medication items to be processed within 2 working days. Sometimes this may take longer if there have been any changes to your medication or your health or if you are due a review. Therefore, it is suggested that you request medication 7 days before you run out so that this can be discussed with you if needed.
You should expect the following items to be processed within 7 working days, to allow for the clinical checks to be completed on them:
- Any new medication
- Medication for which blood test monitoring is required
- Items that are not on repeat prescription
- Items for which a review is due
Emergency Medication Requests
PLEASE NOTE: This is only for emergencies and all requests are monitored
Nominate a Pharmacy to collect your prescription from
In order for you to collect your prescription please call into the pharmacy of telephone the practice and nominate a pharmacy, this will ensure your prescription will be ready for you when its due.